The Farm House at Tusculum Farm (historically referred to as the Griffith-Hutton House) is a beautiful and historic 2 ½ story cross gable stone and frame structure. According to Maryland government historical records, “The oldest part of the house is known to be the principal stone wing, though the frame attached to it may occupy the site of an earlier log structure, and even incorporate aspects of it into its walls. Tradition holds that the original log house on the property was built in 1747 by Henry Griffith. The stone wing (today’s main block) was added circa 1797.” This was the Freeman Family home, and has been refurbished to maintain the feel of the house while now featuring four luxurious suites from which guests can select from. Guests have full access to the rest of the farm, outdoor pool, screened in porch, and never-ending spectacular views.